Quick. Easy. Portable.
Testing and calibration of vibration measurement systems.
The CV-01 features a large coupling area for sensors under test, a rugged housing as well as extensive accessory. The well balanced reaction mass leads to a good mass ratio to the weight of the DUT whereby up to 150 g heavy transducers can be reliably tested. Furthermore, each device is calibrated by SPEKTRA before its delivery and gets an internationally recognized DAkkS calibration certificate.
- In-field calibration of vibration transducers
- Inspection of sensor wirings of machines for vibration tests
- Troubleshooting on vibration measurement chains of machines
The vibration calibrator as well as its accessories are delivered in a rugged case to ensure safe transportation. Everything you need for your daily testing tasks, in one place:
- Handheld shaker CV-01
- 8 AA batteries
- Mounting stud ¼”-28 to ¼”-28
- Mounting stud ¼”-28 to 10-32
- Adhesive mounting base ¼”-28 to Hex ¾”
- Frequency: 159,15 Hz ±0,02%
- Acceleration: 10 m/s² ±2%
- Velocity: 10 mm/s ±2%
- Displacement: 10 μm ±2%
- Temperature range: -10 °C +55 °C
- Max. Payload: 150 g
- Coupling area: ∅ 16 mm
- Length: 180 mm
- Diameter: 58 mm
- Calibrator weight: 950 g
- Transport case: 240 mm x 280 mm x 105 mm (LxWxH)
- Mounting thread: 1/4“-28 UNF