Oil Analysis Kit
This package is ideal if you need to know the oil condition of an asset (gearbox, pump, new oil quality check,…).
!! Analysis & Report Included !!
Included in the package:
THE MOST COST-EFFECTIVE SERVICE TO PREVENT MACHINE BREAKDOWNS.
Often called the blood of the life of the equipment, oil can provide a great deal of information on the condition of the equipment and the wear of the installation in order to establish a relevant diagnosis on the mechanical state of the equipment system.
Oil analysis is made to determine if a lubricant is still working good or needs to be replaced. This efficient but basic approach gives high-value information very fast and with a low investment.
I-care has been offering lubrication services for about 15 years. We decided to set up teams within I-lube to ensure on site lubrication activities, and thus complete our services. I-lube also proposes solutions for lubricants storage & handling.
What can you monitor?
- Incorrect Lubricant Use/Selection
- Over Extended Oil Drains
- Component Fatigue
- Sliding Wear
- Abrasive Wear
- External Contamination
- Poor Handling/Sampling Practices
- Inadequate Contamination Control Measures
- On site lubrication: The availability of an experienced and qualified staff to ensure your lubrication activities on site.
- Lubrication plan: An audit will help us to establish the actual level of performance of your lubrication plan.
- Lubricant analysis: More than 40% of bearing failures appear before end-of-life due to bad lubrication (contamination, chemistry, wear).