CSI 2140 Machinery Health Analyzer
The AMS CSI 2140 Machinery Health Analyzer takes vibration data and analysis measurements to the next level. It features simultaneous four-channel plus phase data collection and unique peak detection capabilities for the earliest indication of bearing and gearbox degradation. In addition to delivering faster data collection for less time in the field or more machines monitored, the AMS 2140 is ergonomically designed for comfortable, single hand operation all day long.
Please contact your local I-care representative for more info.
- Includes new PeakVue Plus technology for earliest and simplest indication of bearing degradation and severity
- One of the fastest vibration analyzers on the market
- Ergonomically designed to make long days in the field easier
- Data collection, vibration analysis, balancing and motor diagnostics in a single unit
- Monitor a broad range of machinery from variable speed equipment, complex gearboxes, high speed compressors and sleeve bearing turbo machinery
- Pre-configured analysis experts to easily test and diagnose your toughest issues
Using the four-channel collection capabilities in the AMS 2140, your staff will not only reduce data collection time significantly but will also be able to cover more machines in the plant. With Emerson’s integral magnet triaxial sensor, you can take the horizontal, vertical, and axial measurements simultaneously with a single sensor placement on each bearing of the machine versus the traditional data collection method requiring three sensor placements per bearing. A PeakVue measurement can also be collected to detect deterioration in the machine’s bearings. Measurements are now collected 30 % faster than data collection on the AMS 2130. This approach could reduce your total collection time on a machine by more than 50%.