The XT550 alignment system has all the features of the XT660 with one major difference – the measuring units are intrinsically safe, which allows the system to be used in potentially hazardous areas.
The system comes with Easy-Laser’s dot laser technology, allowing you to measure large machinery and long spans. The measuring units are approved in accordance with the latest ATEX directive*, and are rated both IP66 and IP67 water and dust proof.
Choose your own display unit
System XT550 comes in two configurations; with or without the ATEX approved ecom Tab-Ex® display unit. The XT Alignment app runs on most iOS and Android units, as well as our own display unit XT11. However, those are not allowed in potentially explosive areas, but makes for a perfect complement for use in other places.
Note. For use in Ex-classed areas, the mobile device you’re using must be approved for these areas. Always check for approval labels before entering potentially explosive areas. The XT11 is not Ex/ATEX approved.
*The XT50 measuring units are ATEX approved which means means they comply with the Essential Health and Safety Requirements relating to the design of products intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. Download certificate.
- Advanced capabilities such as coupled and uncoupled continuous sweep plus multi-point measurement modes.
- Program for Machine Trains (unlimited)
- Program for Twist/Flatness base measurement
- Cardan shaft alignment (optional cardan bracket required).
- Alignment data can be stored in the XT application and emailed directly as a PDF report including measurement data and color images.
- The intuitive user interface guides you through the measurement process
- Purchase multiple systems with various capabilities, train just once! The training costs are minimized significantly since the App interface and basic functionality is identical across all Easy-Laser XT alignment systems.